Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Night at the Asylum


Last Sunday I got to see one of my favorite artists perform for the first time ever. Emilie Autumn is an incredibly talented violinist and performer, and seeing her live was such an amazing experience. She and her Bloody Crumpets killed it, and I loved every minute of it.

I really wanted to dress up, so I decided to wear this vintage black dress my Auntie gave me over winter break.


I added some vampy purple lipstick and a leather jacket, and was out the door. I wish I could've taken some pictures of other people's outfits because a lot of people were dressed to the nines. Corsets, fishnet stockting, and top hats were all the rage.

I'll leave you guys with a quick video showing how I got ready, and a little snippet of Emilie performing.

xoxo,

Porsha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O0sPIqB5LE

No comments :

Post a Comment