Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Ezra Miller Obsession





My name is Porsha, and I have an addiction to Ezra Matthew Miller. And I don't think it can be cured.

One day in 2011, I was surfing the interwebz as I am usually wont to do with my free time. I stumbled on the tumblr Attractive Psychos where I saw this gifset:








Immediately I knew I had to find out what movie this was from and who was this delectable-albeit clearly disturbed-boy of my dreams. A quick google search led me to We Need To Talk About Kevin, then of course the actor who played Kevin, none other than Ezra Miller. And from there my obsession took off.

God Bless Tumblr Users

This beautiful collage is now my timeline photo on facebook.

perfect cover photo is perfect






Clearly Ezra is attractive, but he's also an incredibly talented actor. He's versatile and his screen presence is undeniable. Ezra's also an activist and feminist (I know right, shouldn't we already be married?) His stance on social issues is admirable, and so is his coming ut as a queer individual. His open-mindedness and frank discussion of gender roles is so well-thought out and poignant.




I can't wait until he meets me and realizes I'm in his soulmate.


End of creepy post here lol.











No comments :

Post a Comment