Monday, May 19, 2014

GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE!!!








On May 1, 2014 I graduated from the University of Central Florida with my Bachelor's of Arts in History and a minor in Political Science. I was able to finish the program in three years instead of four (it still felt just as long some of the time -____-). UCF wasn't my first choice, and my first two years there were sometimes really difficult. I dealt with homesickness, roommate drama, and everything in between. I'm probably going to make separate posts/youtube videos about my college experience, so I won't spoil it here. But here's a quick unintentional vlog I made on graduation day. My camera simultaneously took a video and pictures at the same time somehow and gave me this awesome video below. Check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment